If your agency is generating fewer than an additional 37.500 $ in revenue through client follow-ups after a project ends, we should talk.
You are leaving money on the table. If the project revenue of your agency exceeds 250.000 $, you should have a system in place to consistently follow up with past clients to generate additional value for them and a lot of extra revenue for you.
Leave your name and email adress to be the first one to know more details about Double Your Follow-Up Revenue and cut in front of the line of agencies eager to rescue at least 37.500 $ in revenue per year.
If your agency is like most agencies we are working with you are doing pretty well for yourself. You managed to overcome the rough first years, etablished yourself as a trusted partner in your region or niche, hired employees as you grew and took on more and more clients. However prospecting for clients, convincing them to work with you and onboarding them is still a major timesink and expense.
But what if I told you that this doesn’t have to be the case?
We talked to sucessful agency owners and asked them about how they generate their revenue. The surprising fact: The most sucessful agencies generate 15 to 25 % of their revenue by following up with past clients and proposing or taking new and bigger projects from them, adding value for their clients and revenue for themselves. Everyone wins.
Are you generating easy revenue by following up with your past clients systematically?
It’s not hard to follow up with your past clients and score additional engagements. Actually it’s human to want to know how the business of your partners is going and continue to help them. A really basic system for following up with your clients could look like this:
- 2 weeks after the engagement: Thank them again for working together and ask if they ran into any issues you may be able to assist with
- 4 weeks after the engagement: Ask your past clients what kinds of results they saw in the last month from working with you and how they feel about it. Offer to schedule on a Skype call to talk.
- 2 months after the engagement, at least every month: Ask them how business is going. Be genuinely interested and offer your insights to solve their challenges.
- Every quarter year: Express that you are interested to hear how business is going and that you would love to schedule a Skype call to catch up on business related topics and brainstorm how to help them solve their expensive problem
That’s it. That’s the most basic way to do client follow-ups which earn you money. Use your favorite task-management app like Trello or a literal calendar on the wall and write those tasks down. You will see a substantial increase in revenue and will not spend a penny on marketing, prospecting, onboarding or writing proposals.
You will not spend a penny on marketing, prospecting, onboarding or writing proposals
Of course you can expand that basic follow-up calendar, refine and optimise it to increase your revenue by 15 to 35 % percent. But before we talk about how you can go about that, let’s talk about why agencies don’t take full advantage of following up with their clients. The most common reasons for not implementing a system to harvest that easy revenue are:
- Your agency may have grown organically and noone ever put a thought into handling client follow-ups
- Your agency has a process documented, but noone is acting on it because it is time consuming
- Your agency uses an app or a CRM to handle follow-ups, but noone is using it, because it is too hard to understand or not part of their usual workflow
- Your agency is drowning and money and you just have to stop earning money
We may not be able to help with you with 4), but we can handle the rest of the reasons to enable you to harvest easy revenue.
Is this worth the investment?
This service pays for itself, if your agency generates more than 125.000 € in revenue each year and handles more than 8 client projects. Added revenue generated through systematic client follow-ups ranges from 15 to 35 % of your project revenue. That means:
- If your agency does 125.000 € in project revenue you will be able to add an additional 18.000 to 43.000 € to your yearly revenue.
- If your agency does 250.000 € in project revenue you will be able to add an additional 36.000 to 86.000 € to your yearly revenue.
- If your agency does 500.000 € in project revenue you will be able to add an additional 44.000 to 129.000 € to your yearly revenue.
The follow-up system which we will put into place for you will cause no additional marketing expenses. The time needed to deal with the client project requests generated by our system will be minimal and well spent.
See what Brennan Dunn is saying
Following up with past clients consistently is not only healthy for business relationships, but also does wonders for increasing revenue while decreasing time spent prospecting for new clients. However, I found that in everyday business, following up with these clients was taking a backseat.
Let’s face it – we all need more hours in the day and we’d all like additional business coming in – without a ton of time invested on our part. Double Your Client Follow-Up Revenue helps me to accomplish both – I get a pre-written, individualized and optimized follow-up email sent to my inbox, which I can then copy, paste and send off to my client.
I can now consistently and professionally keep in touch with former clients, learn more about their businesses and help them to solve their expensive problems. This step alone allows me to add tens of thousands of revenue each year -Double Your Client Follow Up Revenue is ideal for design agencies generating between $125k-250k per year.
The next step is important and you should do it right now
Ask yourself: „Can my agency cope with generating more revenue?“ If the answer is yes, you should act right now and leave your first name and email adress to reserve a free 15 minute consultation to find out if Double Your Follow-Up Revenue is a good fit for you. We are only taking on one new client each month and keep a waiting list. If your agency generates 250.000 € in project revenue and you do not reserve your consultation now, you loose an average of 1.170 € per week. We are looking forward to talking with you.