How would your life change if your business got better every month?
More sales, less advertising costs, more profit and less work: Made possible by transforming your marketing systems.
“The more successful the company, the slower the growth, that’s the way it has to be,” the popular saying goes. But that’s not true. Large eCommerce companies like Zalando or ABOUT YOU, as well as direct sellers like Wildling, are showing 50% or more profit growth per year.
These growth rates are the result of good, focused work based on understanding systems, customers and data. But it’s not witchcraft.
How would your business perform if a marketing expert was only concerned with optimizing and transforming your business model, systems and strategy? Uninterrupted by the day-to-day business and fully focused on increasing your profits?
If you are now thinking to yourself, “Very, very good. That’s what I hardly have time for,” then we should talk.
Brick by brick, every month to more success.
Ovi Negrean, CEO of SocialBee.io
Determined, focused, decisive evolution of my marketing systems
Niklas Göke, Owner of fourminutebooks.com
You “rent” me and receive my expertise and are integrated into my network at the same time. One Franz – your goal. You need to know that:
- You secure 100% loyalty. I only advise one company per industry. Your competitors look down the tube.
- You secure a well-rested, sophisticated brain and a fresh view: I only consult with six (6) companies.
- If you want to discuss an idea, have questions or want perspective, you can email, Slack or Signal me and get a qualified response.
- I offer a satisfaction guarantee: if you are not happy with last month’s performance, you will get your money back.
- We start with a joint workshop so that I know and understand your business down to its very core.
Interested? Get on the waiting list by booking a free initial consultation. Then your company will be the first to move up when a spot becomes available.
The investment is made up of a monthly fee and a profit share – a good incentive: We grow together. Let’s discuss details in a one-to-one conversation.