Fractional Chief Marketing Officer (FCMO)
Reach your monthly marketing goals with your dedicated Fractional eCommerce CMO
Hiring an FCMO will get you the marketing leadership you need. Better yet, it will do so at a lower level of cost, commitment, and risk than hiring a full-time marketing executive. All while getting a full team of specialists, to help you grow your business to a size where it’s sensible to inhouse the role.
If you’re struggling to jump from six to seven figures in annual revenue with your eCommerce business, this service is for you. Don’t feel bad. It’s all too common for founders to remain stuck in day-to-day operations as their business grows. Unfortunately, if you’re busy handling minutia, your business will plateau.
Hiring me as your FCMO will keep the burden of small decisions off your shoulders. You’ll free up a great deal of your time while gaining a valuable sparring partner for high-level strategy. This way, you can focus on the aspects of your work (and life!) that matter most.
Let Me Grow Your eCommerce Business to 7 Figures per Year
At SCHWUNGVOLL, we’ve done it many times. We examine and optimize strategy, systems, and processes. We uncover hidden potentials, double down on what works, and eliminate waste. You not only get Franz Sauerstein as your dedicated FCMO. You also get a hand-picked band of specialists on top.
Here are some results we’ve generated for our clients:
- We’ve run SEO analyses and content marketing campaigns that increased traffic by 262% in twelve months. As a result, sign-ups and purchases for this client doubled.
- We’ve planned and carried out sophisticated Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns. This reached new clients while also reactivating existing customers. We’ve tripled the ROAS (return on ad spend) on first purchase and 15x over the first year of the customer’s lifetime.
- We’ve automated email marketing activities to turn leads into customers and customers into regulars. In one example, we decreased the overall cost per customer acquisition (CAC) by 32% and increased the lifetime value (LTV365) by 21% for a client.
- We’ve used customer research and A/B testing to raise eCommerce conversion rates from 2.9 to 5.6%. This doubled the effect of ad spend and other traffic-generating activities.
Here’s What a Great Chief Marketing Officer Can Do for You
Success happens day by day, month by month. That’s why we’re with our clients for the long haul. We start at a six month minimum commitment, to ensure sustainable, measurable growth.
- We helped a high-end furniture shop make 3x their monthly revenue in just 3 months while maintaining margins and cutting costs on ads.
- Our team kickstarted a winery’s online business from 0 to 15.000 € in monthly net revenue in just 6 months.
- A print shop selling custom mugs to businesses saw a 291% increase in leads and a lift in self-checkouts of 40% in 5 months.
- We loved increasing a brewery’s sluggish eCommerce business tenfold in just ten months.They cleared 500.000 €/year in revenue and continue to grow.
- Our team tripled conversions for a precious metals online store in 12 months. A combination of paid social media and segmented email campaigns ensured overall LTV increased to 9x CAC.
Overall, store owners saw an average return of 414% on their investment in our services per month. That’s not a return in revenue, but in contribution margin. It’s money in your pocket. What would a result like this mean for your business and life?
Hiring an FCMO lifts the burden of marketing decisions off your shoulders and provides a valuable partner for your strategy. We take responsibility for the growth of the company: customers, sales, contribution margins, profits. This way, you can focus on the work that matters. If this sounds good to you, please contact us to set up a free consultation session where we’ll discuss your needs and goals and see if we’re a good fit.
After that we…
- Sign the general consultation agreement including an NDA to protect both your and our data and businesses.
- Collect the necessary access permissions to the tools and/or cloud drives you already use and your marketing business assets (website, email, social channels, analytics).
- Schedule a date and time for a kick-off workshop.
- Set everything up, get access rights, do customer research, and get to know your business. We’ll also create the first version of your marketing strategy and implement it. This takes four weeks, from which point on you can expect us to be up to speed and the Continuous Improvement Cycle to be in full swing.
Work with us. Reach your goals.